M. A. HART HAYWARD CUP
Sponsored By: McDONALD'S
All Hayward League Clubs shall enter the relevant Cup Competition for which they are qualifieed under the rules. Clubs with more than one team who qualify for the same competition may enter a second team if they wish.
The Rules of the BHFL where applicable shall apply in all cases not covered by Cup Competition Rules.
1. The entire control and management of the above competition shall be vested in the Management Committee of the Bournemouth Hayward Football League.
2. The Cup to be played for under the Rules of the Football Association shall be called “the M. A. Hart Hayward Cup”, and shall not become the property of any one Club.
3. This competition shall be open to teams competing in Division 1 and below of the Bournemouth Hayward Saturday League on payment of the entry fee of £40.00 which shall be paid on or before the Annual General Meeting in each year.
4. A Player who has played in any County Senior Cup, Intermediate’ Cup, the M. A. Hart Page Croft Cup,or any higher Cup competition except the M. A. Hart Pickford Cup during the current season is NOT eligible to play in this competition.(this does not apply to the Dorset Intermediate Cup)
5. The conditions in Rules 4 - 17 inclusive of the M. A. Hart Page Croft Cup applies to this competition.
Subject to any limits/provisions laid down by the sanctioning Association Match Officials appointed under this Rule shall be paid a match fee of :- Referee £30, Assistant Referee £20, inclusive of travel expenses.