M. A. HART PICKFORD CUP
Sponsored by: Connaughts Estates
All Hayward League Clubs shall enter the relevant Cup Competition for which they are qualified under the rules. Clubs with more than one team who qualify for the same competition may enter a second team if they wish.
The Rules of the BHFL where applicable shall apply in all cases not covered by the Cup Competition Rules.
1. The entire control and management of the above competition shall be vested in the Management Committee of the Bournemouth Hayward Football League.
2. The Cup, to be played for under the Rules of the Football Association, shall be called “The M. A. Hart Pickford Cup”, and shall not become the property of any one Club.
3. This competition shall be open to all clubs competing in the Bournemouth Hayward Saturday Football League on payment of the entry fee of £40.00 which shall be paid on or before the Annual General Meeting in each year. No Club shall be allowed to enter more than one team in this competition.
4. Teams competing in Premier Division of the Bournemouth Hayward Saturday League shall be exempt until the Second Round of the competition unless number of entries dictates otherwise.
5. The Conditions in Rules 4 - 17 inclusive of the Page Croft Cup, with the exception of Rule 5c, apply to this competition